Payments by Skiply
Managing school payments has become much easier and more efficient thanks to our agreement to tie up with Rakbank with the new Skiply app. The Skiply app allows parents to make their school meal payments whenever and wherever it suits them.
You can still continue to pay for your child’s meals via direct bank transfer to our existing Rakbank account. Please contact us if you require details.
How does Skiply work?
1. Download the Skiply app
2. Search for Mastercook
3. Register your child using any of these ways
- Auto-detect – Once you have signed up, the app will automatically find the matching student against the database.
- Manual search – you can search for your child’s details by name or the registered mobile number.
- If your child is not registered, then simply enter your child’s details manually and register him/her on the app.
4. Select and pay for school lunches
You can easily select the term menu and date for your child’s lunches
5. Multiple payment methods
Payments can be made via Credit, Debit or Prepaid Cards
6. Finally, you are issued digital receipts
Digital receipts are issued within the app and automatically emailed to you
We will also be introducing a prepaid card for individual purchases within the school canteen or coffee shop, details will be given shortly. This card will be also linked to Skiply for top-up purposes.